The shortlist for 2015 has been announced. Join them for a night of celebration where the superheroes of road transport will be revealed.
The 30th Motor Transport Awards is the road transport industry event of the year and will take place on Wednesday 1 July at London’s Grosvenor House. With more than 1,600 guests attending in 2014, it is the transport industry ‘Oscars’.
To win or to be shortlisted, shows that you have reached the very highest standard, as judged by leading experts. The shortlist for 2015 has now been announced. Join them for a night of celebration where the superheroes of road transport will be revealed. Book now.
To ensure you are kept informed of further details please register your interest now.
Date for diary:
1 July - MT Awards 2015, Grosvenor House, London
- As a Company we had a clear focus of where we wanted to get to and developed a stance for not taking no for an answer. Each time we were told it couldn’t be done we simply kept on going. Winning the Low Carbon Award means so much not only to Brit European but also our customers who supported us throughout the project.
Graham Lackey, Group Managing Director, The Brit European Group
- To win the Temperature Controlled Operator of the Year was a fantastic way to mark our 20th birthday and we see it as an indication of how far we have come since 1994. It's a real source of pride for us to have received this endorsement from our industry peers and thanks to this prestigious accolade we have been able to further differentiate our business from our competitors.
Thomas Van Mourik, CEO, Culina
- To win the Business Excellence Award and Haulier of the Year is simply incredible and it makes our employees so proud of the effort they make day in day out.
Steve Granite, Managing Director, Abbey Logistics Group
- To win two Motor Transport Awards is a fantastic achievement and the recognition means an awful lot to everyone who works at DPD. We pride ourselves on our technology – we’ve worked hard to be the best over a number of years by using technology to exceed customer expectations. However, an award for great customer care is the most important recognition we can receive and I’m delighted for our whole team.
Dwain McDonald, CEO, DPD UK
- Not only was winning Team of the Year for the work that my team has delivered together with our TP West business a real boost to morale, it has also been a great catalyst for moving our project forward within the wider Group. The MT Awards are a real milestone for any business to achieve.
Richard Horton, Head of Transport Development, Travis Perkins
- For the entire CEMEX team winning the prestigious Motor Transport 'Safety in Operations Award', at what is recognised as the pinnacle of road transport accolades was a fantastic reward and recognition by the industry for the significant work that CEMEX has conducted to improve road safety for cyclists and other vulnerable road users.
Dave Hart, Director Supply Chain & Logistics, CEMEX UK
- We are absolutely delighted to have won the Training Award and to be recognised on a national scale. O’Donovan is extremely committed to the development and training of its staff, as well as operating at the highest standards. Winning this award has helped us to showcase our achievements and be recognised for our accomplishments and, for that, we are extremely grateful.
Jacqueline O'Donovan, Managing Director, O’Donovan Waste Disposal
- To win the 2014 Motor Transport Technical Excellence Award was great recognition for the hard work and commitment from the whole Indesit Logistics team in delivering another year on year improvement in its fleet management and operational standards. It was a really proud moment to be awarded best in class and is a great motivator to continue on our journey towards operational perfection.
Paul Pinfold, Logistics Fleet Operations Manager, Indesit Company Logistics
Countdown to the night: